BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 14, 2009

THE END OF SEM 2 FIA JAN

YAY 2day FIA 2nd sem EXAM is all over hope every1 did well and hope 4 no resitting. 2day atmosphere for me is very relaxing as a walk in the park but as i go to college early in the morning all my collegemate are stress as ever as they are preparing for there account test. All of them ar scatter around the foyer try their hard to memories last minute note. To loosen the stressness I try to joke around or fool around to lighten the atmosphere. As time draw near they sit for their exam i straight go study BC but with the addiction of facebook, i play facebook 1st Haizzz ADDICTED LA HOW LEH HAHA.Then Sunny come pei me. So after facebook we straight to study but study BC is 1 big challenge as i cant concentrate the 5hour i have pass like water then straight to BC Exam. The BC exam was quite easy as after the hour mark a lot of people started to leave the exam hall I was 1 of them' as well as Sunny. This post maybe be abit weird and boring but to make up for it here is a photo of my COMP SC Exam photo.


This photo is the FIA JAN final comp sc class photo. 1 big happy group. As for the big I mention is just not that big because the comp sc class has only 5 student. To add more in depth to this part i will say i surely miss comp sc class edi cause this 2 sem comp sc is my most favorite class out of all the subject offer in FIA . Every time We go comp sc I feel that I'm in heaven cause the class is relaxing. Our class is always ahead of time in completing every topic and our coursework is always done with the help of our lecturer MS NITHI who is standing in the middle of the photo.HAHA what a good memory to Cherish.

0 comments: