BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 15, 2009

WEIRD AS ALWAYS

2day I go for the Driving 6 hour Hearing and Practical course and I will maybe get my L license next week. As always I dont know y this event happen to me. I go anywhere alone for a long time I'm sure to get a new friend that is very odd. HAIZZZ. At the same driving school i get to 3 new friend in total of 11 hours only ZZZ.Very weird. The 11 hour is the total of 2 days course offer by the driving school ar dont get it wrong. So as 2day course go by I fell a sleep about a dozen(12) time. So sleepy. The big question my head now is Y need to sit so long for what. What is the reason that we got to sit so long just a L license this is so wrong. 2day for example, i went there so early about 8 something in the morning waited for 2 hour only the instructor come. 2 hour of my life wasted HAIZZZ. NVM lo but after the teory part den come the practical part. Even worst use 2 hour to teach us how to wear seat belt, adjust seat , adjust mirror and how use light. What la MALAYSIA DRIVING SCHOOL HAIZZZ. At this part I almost sleep for an hour. What a good time to sleep HAHA. So when finish I am so relief as I dont have to go though it again. WATCH OUT P I AM COMING TO GET U
COUNTDOWN : 1 month 1 weeks

0 comments: