BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 12, 2009

Stressssssssss But Still Happy

Today exam, tomolo Exam, the day after tomolo Exam
Haizzz What a stresssful week. But I am still happy because
today 2 exam is gone and 3 more to go. But abit confuse because
when I was doing my math exam I got my new time table for 3rd sem
and it is very weird tough. The weird part I'm talking about is that I
have got a day off in my 3rd sem swt haha. I cant believe it happen because
of all the lecturer saying that no full time student should have a day off, but in
the end themself is the one who give me a day off haizz what to do??????????
But to worst part of the day off is that i still got Malaysian study on that day. Haizzz
So i cant decide whether to change my time table. SO HARD TO THINK HAIZZZZZ
NOT ENOUGH BRAIN JUICE WHO CAN LEND SOME. After the Exam i heard a bad
new it is very bad ZZZZZZZZZZ. and that is me n sunny is not going to study for 2 class
and that is Economic and MATH. What slpit me and sunny who gona help me with math haizzz
So Im deciding whether to change Economic group to study with sunny or to have a holiday
What a BID DECISION HAIZZZ WHAT A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE.

0 comments: